Medical Grade Air is supplied as a gas at high pressure in metal cylinders.
Uses of Medical Gases - Air:
Medical grades of Air are used for human respiration in breathing apparatus and the dry grades may be used for driving surgical air tools.
Medical Air is used as a replacement for contaminated atmospheric air; in anaesthesia as a carrier gas for volatile agents; as a power source for pneumatic equipment and in ventilators and incubators to provide uncontaminated and controlled air flows.
BOC Ltd | Medical Gases and Equipment
BOC Ltd is a member of the Linde Group and Australia’s largest provider of Medical Gases.
With two distinct customer groups, Institutions and Private Patients, BOC Ltd has a service tailored to each groups' needs.
For the Institutions, ranging from large hospitals through to the local Doctors Surgery, BOC Ltd ensures that these customers have a sufficient and reliable supply of high grade quality Medical Gases and related equipment. For home patients we ensure that our patients have the equipment and gases they need and are adequately trained and comfortable with their use.
Why use BOC Ltd?
Our experience enables us to efficiently transfer global knowledge and worldwide applications technology to suit your requirements.
The benefits include:
1. High quality Safe Products providing peace of mind to all
2. Provision of Patient Education ensuring maximum benefit from the Therapies provided
3. Access to a complete range of gases, equipment and safety products
4. Access to new technologies in medical equipment
5. Cost-effective, national geographical delivery and supply options
6. Skilled team
7. Dedicated national customer service centre.