Suitable for use in hospital operating rooms, surgical centers, clinics, doctors’ offices and other similar medical environments while meeting space constraints within these institutions. The monitor is intended for viewing clear and bright 2D colour video displays of images from surgical endoscopic/laparoscopic camera systems and other compatible medical imaging systems. On top of DVI-D and SDI, the monitor is also equipped with Video, S Video and HD-15 inputs.
- Clear, high resolution 24-inch Full HD images resolution of 1920 x 1080
- Slim, compact design facilitates simple user adjustment of monitor position
- Narrow bezel maximises screen size of this compact, space-saving monitor
- Simplified opertaion, easy to use control panel.
- Coloured LED backlighting highlights active control buttons, guiding the user and reducing the risk of inadvertent operation, especially in dark environments.
- Flat surfaces simplify wiping off liquids and gels from the LCD panel and control buttons
- The monitor is compatible with a wide range of digital and analogue signal input formats
- Conveniently re-named inputs such as endoscope/Laparoscope/US/Recorder/Printer/PACS/C-arm/Room camera/Microscope/Vital data/Surgical camera
- Three custom buttons allow storage and instant recall of a wide range of assignable picture settings
- IPX1 protection (when used in vertical position only) against ingress of water
Reduce energy consumption with backlight limiting function and Sleep mode
All signal connectors face downwards, allowing easy and organised cable connection
- Inhibits inadvertent operation of control buttons and menu functions
- switch between different display modes including mirror image, side-by-side, picture-in-
picture, and picture-out-picture.