It is the only cabinet in the ENLAKE range that can be built into a cavity with no clearance for ventilation required at either the sides or rear, just a 30mm gap at the top which is achieved with a standard bench height.
Don't let the small volume of this pharmacy fridge put you off as in the Pharma 1000 GD all of the space inside the fridge can be used except for 4 cm immediately under the inside top fan. Otherwise the fridge can be fully loaded including the back wall, the side walls and the bottom shelf. In most other vaccine fridges the walls, bottom and especially the back wall must be kept clear to allow the inside air to circulate and to prevent product from freezing. This is NOT the case with ICS PACIFIC vaccine fridges which are manufactured to strict ICS PACIFIC specifications, specifically for vaccine storage.
This pharmacy fridge is fully compliant with Quality Care Pharmacy Program (QCPP) Cold Chain Standards.
- Made in Denmark
- Quality Care Pharmacy Program (QCCP) compliant
- Digital Temperature controller
- Easy use High/Lo/ Reset temperature display
- Audible and visual alarms
- External external alarm facility (Voltage Free Contacts
- 2 to 8oC operating temperature
- 10 to 32oC and 60% humidity climate rating
- No freeze fully protected internal rear wall
- Self closing lockable door
- Virtually maintenance free
- Automatic defrost
- Fully ventilated cooling system
- Temperature port / data logger access valve
- Class leading energy efficiency
- 0.7 kwh/24 hr
- 50mm of insulation
- Internal LED lighting
- 3 year warranty
- Temperature Range: +2°C to + 8°C @ 32°C ambient temp 60% humidity
- Width: 595 mm
- Depth: 640 mm
- Height: 830 mm
- Effective Capacity: 125 litres
For more information or a quote on the Medical Pharmacy Fridge | ICS Pacific Pharma 1000GD please call or email for a direct reply.