The great advantage of this system when compared to a typical aluminium extruded or sheet metal surface mounted trunking system is that there is a significant reduction in costs while still maintaining an attractive surface mounted enclosure that can easily be manufactured to a variety of shapes to suit different applications.
The features are:
- Modular design.
- Economical alternative to trunking system.
- Ability to easily manufacture different size surface mount enclosures.
- Ability to join standard components to produce custom length Medical Service Panels.
- A choice of facia finishes and colours including natural high-grade stainless steel and powder coated finish.
- 1 to 4 module facia sizes available as standard.
- Extensive ranges of compatible Clipsal 2000 Series Accessories are suitable for mounting to the service panel.
- The ability to integrate nurse call system suppliers and gas outlet manufacturers, products that are based on the 2000 Series platform.
- Complements standard power outlets and electrical switches in the installation based on the Clipsal ML2000 Series.