The ML2157 Series is primarily used in areas of hospitals where long lengths of Medical Service Panels (MSP’s) are required.
The advantage of this trunking system over a flush mount system is that the services (gas piping and wiring) run within the trunking and not the wall cavity therefore reducing the amount of wall preparation.
The trunking consists of 3 individually accessible segregated service channels, which allow each service installer to work independently from one another.
The Surface Mount Trunking is available in four different configurations to suit all applications.
The configurations are:
- Type A: 3 channel trunking
- Type A/RT: 3 channel trunking with top accessory rail.
- Type B: 3 channel trunking (large gas channel).
- Type B/RT: 3 channel trunking (large gas channel) with top accessory rail.
The features are:
- Modular design.
- Modern design and attractive powder coated finish.
- No exposed mounting screws
- Incorporates 3 segregated service channels.
- Allows individual access to each service without interruption to other services.
- Extensive ranges of compatible Clipsal 2000 Series Accessories are suitable for mounting to the service panel.
- The ability to integrate nurse call system suppliers and gas outlet manufacturers' products that are based on the 2000 Series platform.
- Complements standard power outlets and electrical switches in the installation based on the Clipsal ML2000 Series.
- Optional accessory rail, suitable for clip boards, reading lamps and medical equipment.