Standard wall boxes and grids can be easily joined together to produce a custom length Medical Service Panel to suit the customers specialised requirements, therefore special wall box assemblies incorporating the grids and accessories can be supplied almost immediately.
Only the custom facia is required to finish the installation, which is supplied at a later stage.
The features are:
- Modular design.
- Ability to join standard components to produce custom length Medical Service Panels.
- A choice of facia finishes and colours including natural high-grade stainless steel and powder coated finish.
- 1 to 4 module facia sizes available as standard.
- Allows individual access to each service without interruption to other services.
- Extensive ranges of compatible Clipsal 2000 Series Accessories are suitable for mounting to the service panel.
- The ability to integrate nurse call system suppliers and gas outlet manufacturers, products that are based on the 2000 Series platform.
- Complements standard power outlets and electrical switches in the installation based on the Clipsal ML2000 Series.
- Grid height adjusters ensuring flush fitment and correct alignment.