- Vision has angular corners and a horizontal handle in matt chrome. It has a blank space where you can insert a code or a name to identify the contents and location of the unit.
- The door is fitted with PP plastic edging and coated with laminate on both sides.
Doors can be supplied with glass.
- Hinges are visible from the outside, they are self-closing and have a 270 degrees opening angle.
- The hinges comply with DIN 4554, 68857 and 68930.
- The Topline door is characterised by its rounded edges and a vertical handle in anodised aluminium – with or without back plate.
- The door is laminated on the front and back side.
- The edge is made of anodised aluminium.
- Doors can be supplied with glass. Hinges are visible from the outside and made of anodised aluminium.
- They are fitted with sliding bushes to minimise abrasion.
- Hinges have an opening angle of 160 degrees.
Our Health Planners can help you create a custom, space saving clinical storage design which can adapt to your changing needs over time. Please call or email to find out more.