The Unique Care Mental Health Bed has an SWL (Static Safe Working Load) of 250kg, has non-removable head boards and is built with tamper-proof screws.
Choice of steel braided with coating on mains cable, or rechargeable battery operated control pad with NO mains cable at all.
Standard inclusions are as per the Unique Care® Acute Bed with the following extra inclusions & changes:
- Self Help pole and IV pole can only be removed with tools
- Cordless Infrared remote hand control
- Inbuilt control pad at foot end
- Mattress platform sheets can only be removed with tools
- Tamper-proof screws
- Non-removable head & foot boards
- Steel braided anti flex coating on mains cable
- Extra ‘fixed’ bed length instead of pull out extension
- Side rails (cot sides) not removable without tools
- Round wall bumpers not removable
- Drainage bag holder must be specified at the time of order (extra charge)
Visit the Unique Care website for more information about the Unique Care® Mental Health Bed.