All meals are prepared fresh daily, and our menu structure comprises of 2 hot meals, plus sandwich and salad options. We also cater for a diverse range of ethnic groups and dietary requirements.
Our Aging in Place menus follow the changing needs of your residents as they progress through the aged care system. When high level care is required, we take care to vitamise the meal of the day, rather than simply providing a mince substitute.
We only use dedicated local suppliers, and place great emphasis on the comforts of home-style cooking.
Consider the benefits:
- Personalised menu plans
- 2 hot meals plus sandwich and salad options
- Dedicated fruit and vegetable buyers from local markets
- Organic, chemical-free chicken
- Milk from a local dairy co-op in Kyabram
- Meats specifically purchased for menus
- Home style cooking emphasis
- Culturally specific menus
- Bread sourced from local bakers
- All sweets and pastries prepared in-house
- Dietician accredited and nutritionally balanced menus