The delicate balance between Postural and Pressure issues has been attained by using the latest upholstery coverings and foams, and our unique fitting system.
The Multi-Layer seat suspension system incorporates a steel frame for stability, fitted with a variable layer of rubber webbing, supporting the base seat foam.
The seating surface is constructed from Pressure Sensitive foam that memorises the supported shape, returning to its original form after pressure is removed.
The covering material is the latest Vapour Permeable, Bi-elastic Polyurethane based fabric which produces low levels of skin-shear, and high breathability reducing the occurence of skin sores.
The benefits of the EasyLift system are well known and accepted by Health Professionals. Operating the simple to use Hand Control allows the chair to slowly rise to the required lift position where the person can stand and walk away with a minimum of effort.
The maintenance of independence, assistance to carers and the ability to readily alter ones position when reclined help in the management of pressure problems, and are all part of this Hi-Care comfort aid.
Specifications of MITCHELL EasyLift Hi-Care/Sof-Care Seating System:
- Seat Height: 465 to 560mm
- Seat Depth: 400 to 550mm
- Internal Width: 480 to 550mm
- Overall Width: 760mm
- Capacity: 120kg
Features of MITCHELL EasyLift Hi-Care/Sof-Care Seating System:
- All Mitchell EasyLift features, plus
- Superb Pressure reduction comfort
- All-over Legrest for even weight distribution
- Pressure sensitive memory foam
- Washable 2 Way stretch fabric (Hi-Care)
- Choice of suitable cloth fabrics (Note: The use of fabric instead of 2 Way stretch material will reduce Pressure Care performance.)
Accessories for MITCHELL EasyLift Hi-Care/Sof-Care Seating System:
- Side Pocket
- Reclining backrest
- Adjustable lumbar support
- Mobility base with lockable casters
- Armrest covers