The hoist is compatible with a standard spreader bar or tilting /pivot frame. Leg opening can be operated both manually and electronically. Suitable for both domestic use and healthcare facilities.
- Epoxy coated steel frame
- Upright mast with an angled boom and a removable padded spreader bar
- The standard spreader bar has two points of attachment for a sling
- The hoist features a "Space Link" device, which increases maximum lifting height
- The U-shaped base has manual leg adjustment via a large lever with a contoured handle
- 3 positions for legs
- Dismantles into two pieces
- Hand held on an extendable cord with separate push buttons for raising and lowering the hoist at a single speed. There is a hook on the hand piece to enable it to be located on the hoist when not in use
- 12 month warranty
- SWL 150kg
- The hoist has an on-board battery charger. This requires the hoist to be stored with access to a power point
- Emergency stop button
- Minimum height of spreader bar 340mm
- Maximum height of spreader bar 1685mm
- External base width (closed) 605mm
- Internal width of base (closed) 530mm
- Internal width of base (open) 1010mm
- Base height (clearance required) 125mm
- Length of base 1005mm
- Overall weight 39kg
- Tilting/Pivot frame
- A range of slings can be selected to use with the hoist in sizes ranging from extra small to XXL.
- Slings available include: general purpose, general purpose with head support, tilt/pivot, amputee and paediatric slings.