Make your clinical space work better for you with smarter, simpler medical storage.
Modular clinical storage benefits
Create a storage solution that optimises your available space and creates a working environment that works better for you. Our modular clinical storage systems are designed and implemented to help you access the clinical supplies and equipment you need faster and provide improved patient care. Once implemented, modular storage is easy and cost effective to change so your storage can adapt or grow alongside your changing needs over time.
Modular clinical system components
Clinical modular cabinets, racking, carts, trolleys, and clinical storage accessories are all available to suit your specific medical equipment supply storage and distribution needs. We are happy to offer specific components to fill a current gap or work more closely with you to plan a department or improve an existing hospital facility or department.
Supply chain storage solutions
Our Health Planners have clinician experience and can provide you with guidance to make sure you create a space that works better for you. They help you create a custom, space saving clinical storage design and supply chain solution which can adapt to your changing needs over time. They can help you improve your workflow to make accessing and replenishing your clinical supplies simpler and make it easier for your healthcare professionals to focus on patient care.
Contact us to find out more
- clinical storage system components are all part of the ISO 60×40 modular system
- Our modular storage systems can adapt to suit any clinical environment or hospital department.
- huge range of available components and optional accessories
- modular storage systems suit any clinical equipment or clinical supply requirements
- clinical storage designed and customised to work best for you
- lean clinical storage to optimise your available space
- orderly, organised clean storage design
- colour-coding means easy access to clinical supplies you need to get to fast
- made with quality, high durability materials
- lean clinical storage will help you optimise your available space
- suitable for all clinical environments and hospital departments
- suitable for all clinical equipment and clinical supply requirements
- flexible and can adapt to changing department requirements over time
- can improve workflow efficiency - less time spent by clinical staff on materials management
- more efficient stock rotation
- reduction of cross-contamination risks
- ergonomic benefits for staff working with the supply chain
- easy, quick access to clinical supplies you need
- aesthetically pleasing, orderly, organised clean storage design
- clinical storage designed and customised to suit your specific needs
- assistance of a Healthspace Health Planner to create your ideal supply and workflow solution
- working with an ISO 9001:2008 quality certified company
- our modular clinical storage systems can help improve workflow efficiency and save time
- supporting an Australian owned and operated company