It is suitable for mezzanine, multi tier & highrise storage applications. One system stores everything. It can be extended at a later date and is fully versatile.
Multi-tier shelving installations with mezzanines can be created using standardized components, thus optimising the storage capacity right up to the roof.
Shelf and beam levels offer a wide variety of storage applications with a weight capacity ranging from 100kg to 400kg distributed loading per shelf.
Some of the features of Modular Shelving - SSI Schaefer R3000 are:
- End frames are available with either open or closed construction with lugs pitched @ 53mm to support shelves without clips or bolts. Heights are suitable for 1, 2, 3 or 4 tier applications.
- Galvanised finish
- Back panels can be either solid metal, mesh or open as desired. Shelves are 994 & 1282 bay widths, with different capacities from 100 to 400kg & widths 300, 400, 500 & 600mm. Grey enamelled finish.
- Drop-in vertical dividers to subdivide shelf levels into pigeonholes for complete parts separation. The slots, in the shelf, retain these.
- Plastic containers Modular semi-open front plastic containers are available to store small loose items & exactly fit the shelves, without wasted space.
- Drawer units 100 or 200 high are available, for 994mm bay width only.
- Double swing doors, for 994mm bay widths.
- Lighting Modular plug-in ceiling mounted lighting systems
- Special automotive storage for body parts & difficult items such as windscreens, tyres, mufflers etc are also available. Ask our sales facilitators for details.
Schaefer R3000 components are dimensionally compatible in height, width and depth to the shelving units, thus ensuring the highest possible storage density, with parts picking efficiency.
For further information about Modular Shelving - SSI Schaefer R3000 visit Materials Handling Pty Ltd at http://www.materialshandling.com.au
Use the e-mail feature below and one of the Materials Handling Pty Ltd team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Working With Ease