Mole mate is a painless, non-invasive and fast diagnostic tool for screening moles on your body.
This system makes use of a skin-imaging technology called Spectrophotometric Intracutaneous Analysis (SIAscopy) for detecting early and treatable melanomas (malignant tumours associated with skin cancer) to avoid biopsy or the removal of non-cancerous moles.
Physicians have found the MoleMate SIAscope hand-held device easy to learn and use, and that it rapidly provides accurate images of the melanin, blood, and collagen below the mole or lesion.
- SIAscopy technology: See up to 2mm beneath the skin
- Low system cost
- Raises practice profile
- Easily incorporates into patient workflow
- Easy to learn technology
- Operates on all PC computers
- Non-invasive, pain free
- Immediate reports
- Clear, concise patient reports
- 90 minute training CD included
- On screen views enhance patient/MD consultation
- Capture high-quality images via the patient friendly hand-held scanner. SIMSYS uses SIAscopy - clinically proven technology which provides a unique level of detail and information from up to 2mm beneath the skin
- Analyze the images using the powerful SIMSYS system tools. These help you to assess the lesion quickly and easily
- Streamline patient data and image management with the comprehensive SIMSYS database. Secure and easy to use, SIMSYS gives you a complete overview of each patient
- SIAscopy is the only technology that can look 2mm beneath the skin’s surface to provide five distinct images to aid in physicians’ diagnosis: Within seconds, the MoleMate proprietary software creates images by “looking” 2mm beneath the skin’s surface to provide five distinct images to aid in a physician’s diagnosis
- Dermatoscopic view – A clear and magnified view of the mole as it appears on the surface of the patient’s skin, helping physicians identify important features.
- Melanin view – This view confirms to physicians that the mole is a melanin lesion
- Dermal melanin view – Establishes the presence and distribution of melanin in the deeper layers of the skin. This may be important in differentiating a suspicious from a non-suspicious mole.
- Blood supply view – This view shows changes in blood supply that can be an early indicator raising the suspicious associated with the moles or lesion.
- Collagen view – Assists assessment of the damage to lower layers of the skin, thereby identifying suspicious moles and lesions
- The technology also allows the physician to share the images with the patient during the exam/counselling, store and catalogue the images for comparison over time as well as share the data and images with other physicians.
- Includes 2 year licensing fee
Laptop not included.
For more information or a quote on any products please call or use the MedicalSearch email enquiry stating the product/family for a direct reply.