The MedCenter Monthly Medication Organiser allows you to organise a full month of medication or vitamins at a time.
- 31 daily pill boxes to organise your medication for the month
- Tri-date Verification-you match the visual date on pill box with alarm/date on clock
- Up to 4 daily alarms to alert you when to take your medication
- Loud and Extra Loud settings ensure alarm is heard
- Each pillbox is divided up into 4 sections- Morning, Noon, Evening and Night
- Red and green colour coding when daily dose is complete
- Backlit display for convenient night time viewing
- Oversized colour-coded buttons
- Powered by 2 AA Batteries (included)
The "Take Your Pills" Talking Alarm Clock alerts users when it's time to take their medication with a friendly female voice up to 4 times daily.
HOW DOES THE CLOCK WORK? Set up to 4 Daily Alarms to alert you when your medication is due. A repeating friendly reminder notifies you of the time, the date and which daily dose to take. ("Good morning! Please take your morning pills for the 20th." BEEP BEEP BEEP!) Press the "Alarm Acknowledged Button" to confirm compliance and the MedCenter Talking Alarm Clock tells you when the next daily dose is due.
Emphasising the date throughout the MedCenter System reassures medication compliance.
Doctors and Pharmacists agree that taking medicines on a set schedule is crucial for managing health.
Now users and caregivers have an easy way to track and manage one of the most important components of effective healthcare.