Radiologists identified electric height adjustable desks as the best solution to cater for all the varying heights and postures of their doctors. The electric height adjustable desks would allow them to be able to easily adjust their desk to suit themselves while sitting and also allow them to stand for part of the day. The height of the monitors was also of concern as the monitors would need to vary in height depending on whether the doctor was sitting or standing. Monitors arms were needed to allow the monitors to be easily adjusted in height, tilt, pan and reach.
- Height adjustable desk to accommodate most human dimensions
- Quick, quiet and effortless adjustment from sit to stand
- High quality European designed and built motors
- Multiple memory positions
- Desks for specialised environments to meet the demands and criteria for the task e.g. radiologist tables, dispensing counters
- A desk that has 675mm of adjustment and exceeds local Standards for adjustability
- Available as a straight desk or corner workstation
- Reduces OHS risks of people sitting for long periods of time
- Ideal for users with disabilities
- Ideal for multi-user desks
- Ideal for multi-tasking desks
- Standby power mode with zero power consumption to save electricity
- Increases productivity due to increased comfort levels
- Staff retention
- Increased staff morale
We are offering a 10% discount on all orders placed in November 2014. To take advantage of this offer please quote "MedicalSearch".
For more information please call or use the email enquiry box for a direct reply.