The in-built panel is a urine based lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of up to 6 types of drugs from a choice of 20 without the need of additional instruments.
- IVDUE - 167 -09A
- IVDBD - 167 -19A
- Cup format allows ease of use requiring no other instruments.
- Ideal for non-clinical settings such as workplaces
- Cup serves as specimen storage device
- Results in 5 minutes
- E-Z Split Key technology allows exact amount of urine to be drawn for accurate testing.
- Partial adulterant strip allows for testing of pH, creatinine and oxidants. (IVDUE-167-09A)
- Full adulterant strip allows for testing of pH, creatinine, oxidants, specific gravity, glutaraldehyde and nitrate. (IVDBD-167-19A)
Please note that individual products may have different specifications in various markets. Also, some products may not be available in all markets worldwide, only in selected markets. Refer to product Instructions for Use for details of intended use, procedure and interpretation of results.