CURRY uses the full physical anatomy from MR and CT to provide three-dimensional models of the skull and brain allowing the neural generators of the topographic EEG to be computed.
CURRY was developed for mapping and identification of the neural generators of EEG and MEG recordings.
However, the functionality offered and the revolutionary changes in this latest version CURRY also make it suitable for wider application, including clinical applications in neurology, epilepsy and radiology.
• Integration of EEG, MEG, ECoG, ECG, MCG, with MRI, fMRI, CT, PET, SPECT.
• Complete data processing from filtering to source analysis.
• Event support, template-based event detection.
• Principal and Independent Component Analysis (PCA, ICA) and filtering.
• Individual realistic head models using the Boundary Element Method (BEM).
• Pre-computed BEM and Finite Element Method (FEM) head models.
• Dipole fits. Dipole confidence ellipsoids are computed.
• Dipole scans, extended source (patch) scans, and MUSIC scans.
• Beamforming based on dipolar or extended sources.
• Current density analysis, extended sources, Lp norms, sLORETA, SWARM.
• Export of results in Excel, MATLAB, and SPM formats.
• Report generator.
• Windows multi-document user interface.
• Data import wizards for functional and image data.
• Multi-core support using thread-based multitasking and parallelization.
• Hardware accelerated real-time rendering of 3D scenarios.
• Context-sensitive HTML help system.
• FDA Market Clearance for intended clinical applications.
• Online updates
• PC with Windows 2000 (SP3) or later. Windows XP Professional recommended.
• Multi-Core processor recommended.
• 2GB RAM recommended.
• Wheel mouse recommended.
• OpenGL support. 256MB graphics card memory recommended.
• 1280x1024 screen size recommended.