The Smartlite laser is a versatile dental tool. It is ideal for soft-tissue dentistry and a wide range of other dental applications including Smartbleach®.
- Superior bleaching
- Small and portable
- Unrivalled haemostasis
- Unique tissue interaction
1. Smartlite Overview
- 532nm green wavelength targets red oral tissues
- Unrivalled haemostasis in soft tissue
- Unique photochemical bleaching with Smartbleach®
- Endodontics and periodontics
- The best laser for soft tissue dentistry
2. Smartlite treatment options include:
- Smartbleach® – the photochemical laser teeth whitening system
- Soft tissue surgery with unrivalled haemostasis
- Gingival troughing and retraction (no need for retraction cords)
- Implant exposure
- Fistula therapy
- Crown lengthening
- Prevention of caries
3. How you can benefit by introducing the Smartlite laser into your practice:
- Perform the latest treatments
- Attract new patients
- Improve clinical outcomes – no sutures, faster healing, less invasive treatments
- Offer your patients the world’s most effective in-office bleaching treatment
- Build your practice and increase profitability
- Only the Smartlite laser offers superior results across such a wide range of applications
4. Example Treatments
- Implant Exposure
5. Why is the Smartlite laser different from other soft tissue/ bleaching lasers?
The Smartlite laser produces pure green light which is highly absorbed by red dental tissue but is not absorbed by tooth structure.
This means treatments such as bleaching, soft tissue surgery and sterilisation can be performed using relatively low power and without any risk to the tooth surface or the pulp.
Other bleaching / soft tissue lasers, such as diode lasers, require more power and are less haemostatic than the Smartlite laser, and can cause thermal damage to the pulp and surrounding tissue.
Although we distribute lasers such as diode, Nd:YAG, CO2, Er:YAG and argon, we recommend the Smartlite laser for bleaching and soft-tissue treatments.