- The AWS NETA System is a self regulating system.
- The System is easily installed and integrated with the Waste Sterilising System and its controls and runs on automatic and takes up a minimum of space.
- Eliminates airborne odours to meet the most stringent EPA requirements.
- No waste water enters the NETA System below 100 deg C to meet AQIS requirements.
- No waste water is discharged from the NETA System above 80 deg C to meet local authority waste water discharge temperature requirements.
- The AWS NETA System is technically supported online by AWS and locally onsite by AWS Representatives.
- The AWS NETA System operates around the clock every day of the year with the exception of time required for programmed maintenance.
- AWS offers the new NETA System as an upgrade to existing Systems to meet Environmental Protection Agency Requirements and to improve the workplace environment.