NetBan® is a soft, white, elastic net bandage knitted from polyester, polyamide and latex-free spandex yarns. The special construction ensures that it can be stretched without shrinking or distorting and minimises torniquet effect. It is available in 11 sizes and can be stretched to 30m in length. Ideal for dressing retention on heads, fingers and other awkward sites, NetBan is
particularly useful for dressing retention in chronic wound treatment. It is easy to apply and is highly versatile to fit a broad range of indications.
Features and Benefits
- Rayon/polyester knitted elastic net tube holds dressings firmly in place without damaging skin.
- Accommodates virtually every part of the body, from a finger to a XX-large torso.
- Allows frequent inspection and redressing without adhesive.
- Soft open weave does not constrict and is low linting.
- All sizes are 30 meters stretched length, 1 roll per box.
Ideal for fragile, geriatric, and pediatric skin. Hard to tape areas subject to movement. Secures dressings on areas where tape removal would be difficult or cause pain.