E-Series Network-Linked Amplifier System for Sleep is a comprehensive, Network-Linked Amplifier System for Sleep.The E-Series is a fully digital amplifier system with a standard network interface that is compatible with most current personal computers.
With 32, 44 or 64 channel configurations, these amplifier systems are appropriate for both full sleep and EEG data collection. Now, for sophisticated diagnostic recordings, you can really have it all.
In the modern medical community, computer networks are becoming more sophisticated and prevalent.
Compumedics has now developed a physiological amplifier that is built for the new age, designed to help your sleep and/or EEG lab take full advantage of high-speed computer networks. The Compumedics E-Series.
Integrated TCP/IP architecture allows control and/or monitoring of E-Series amplifiers on the laboratory LAN from any computer on the network.
Monitor E-Series systems from your lab, your office, or even from remote sites. Easy lab installation; simply plug the E-Series into a network port, hub or switch and load the software.
Features & Benefits
- The E-Series is one of the most powerful and flexible physiological amplifier systems available today.
- For combined Sleep and EEG applications, the E-Series EEG/PSG is an extremely versatile amplifier system:
- 44 amplified channels - 32 referential, 12 bipolar
- 8 inputs for ancillary devices.
- 3 channels from the available oximeter - SpO2, Pulse Rate, Signal Quality Status.
- 2 pressure signals from integrated transducers.
- Nasal pressure flow signal.
- CPAP or esophageal pressure.
- With 57 total available signals, the E-Series EEG/PSG is perfect for all types of recordings.
- Integrated impedance testing and display.