The textured finish on the fingers of the glove provides extra protection against slippage in wet or dry conditions.
Micro-Touch Nitrile are powder and latex-free, nitrile examination gloves and are recommended for use by those suffering from a latex allergy.
Areas of Use
- General wards
- Scope cleaning (sleeve extenders available in polyethylene, vinyl or neoprene)
- Sterilising departments
- Ambidextrous powder-free gloves with excellent tactile sensitivity
- Soft and thinner nitrile formulation for improved comfort, fit and feel
- Powder-free gloves to eliminate powder related complications Textured fingers for secure grip in wet and dry conditions
- Thiurams-free and mercaptobenzotiazoles-free, decreasing the risk of allergic contact dermatitis
- Good chemotherapy drug resistance (FDA approved*)
- Layer pack for easier dispensing and reduction of waste
- Blue coloured nitrile glove for easy identification as a synthetic glove
- 240mm cuff length**
- Three year shelf-life
- Available in four sizes: S to XL
US FDA approved for handling chemotherapy drugs. Gloves used for protection against chemotherapy drugs must be selected specifically for the type of chemicals used. Review material safety data sheets for the chemicals being used to determine the required level of protection. Not recommended for use with Thio-tepa or Carmustine.
If extra length protection is required, please refer to Micro-Touch® NitraTex® EP .