This O'Neil Aspirating and Irrigating Needle has been carefully designed to provide ultrasound markings during use thereby showing the doctor the exact position of the tip of the needle at all times.
It also features one needle inside the other to enable concentric flushing whilst minimising the incision size on the patient.
The O'Neil Aspirating and Irrigating Needle is suitable for continuous flushing systems for ovum pick up. It is also suitable for aspirating and irrigating cysts.
Aspirating and Irrigating Needle Features:
- Increased oocyte retrival
- Decreased operating time
- Suitable for Laparoscopy and Ultrasound
- Concentric flushing channel allows round cut
- No dead space
- Inert Stainless steel and teflon components
- Available with ultrasound markings to increase reflectance
- Available in various sizes and lenghts