- Optimal solution for objective Hearing Screening from newborns to adults
- Frequency specific test of otoacoustic emissions with TEOAE or DPOAE
- Easy to use with PASS /REFER and graphical test result display
- Fast automatic test with accurate, reliable results
- High noise immunity allows operation in normal clinical environment
- Automatically short-form printout in 3 seconds via Bluetooth
- Excellent price / performance ratio
- Test results can be downloaded to a PC via serial USB
Fast automatic OAE evaluation
The MAICO ERO•SCAN® Screener has been designed for fast automatic testing of newborn babies, children and adults. It can be used in hospitals, clinics and medical offices. After a few seconds the test is done.
PASS or REFER together with the frequency specific test result (DPOAE in the range of 1.5 to 6 kHz;TEOAE 0.7 to 4 kHz) is shown on the built-in graphical LCD-display. Up to 250 tests can be saved to the non-volatile memory.
The MAICO ERO•SCAN® Screener is easy to use, with uncomplicated operation and test analysis. The ERO•SCAN® system consists of the hand-held device, lightweight probe, the printer and carrying case. The PASS / REFER result makes screening easy. In addition a detailed test report with test settings and results can be printed out.
Lightweight, high-accuracy probe
The lightweight probe is connected to the test instrument by a 150 cm cable. The probe tip is replaceable and fits many different ear-tip sizes from 3 mm up to 15 mm.
Printer and PC connection
A printout is automatically generated by an optional battery operated Bluetooth printer. In combination with the PC software, the results can be downloaded to a PC.
ERO•SCAN® is a registered trademark of ETYMOTIC RESEARCH.