Features and Benefits:
- Mechanical and electrohydraulic models with up to 5 different movements.
- Made in Germany.
- Longitudinal shift of table top up to 250mm.
- Kidney bridge function.
- 60mm thick SAF pads with memory function.
- Hand held control unit with battery charge indicator.
- Minimum gaps between padding reducing the danger of crushing.
- Operating table with hydraulic foot pump for High/Low and Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg movement.
- Two-part radiolucent table consisting of Back section and Seat section with cut-out for Gynaecology.
- 60mm Antistatic SAF pads.
- Constructed of stainless steel.
- Operating table with hydraulic foot pump for High/Low, Left/Right and Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg movement
- 4 Easy glide double castors for easy mobility
- Tunnel for X-Ray cassette.
- Radiolucent table top.
- Similar to model 300C but with integrated kidney/body elevator.
- Similar to model 300C but additionally with manual longitudinal displacement of table top by up to 250mm enabling use of X-Ray amplifier.
- Similar to model 300CL but with integrated kidney/body elevator.
- Universal operating table with electro-hydraulic adjustment by means of a hand held control
- Three different positionings including High/Low, Left/Right and Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg
- Rechargeable batteries
- 4 Easy glide double castors for easy mobility.
- Control has a Battery Charge Indicator
- Similar to model RC30 but with integrated body/kidney elevator.
- Similar to model RC30 but additionally with manual longitudinal displacement of table top by up to 250mm enabling use of X-Ray amplifier.
- Similar to RC30L but with integrated body/kidney elevator.
To see what some of our existing customers have to say please take a look at our testimonials page or contact us directly to arrange a demonstration and experience the benefits first hand.
This table can be installed by onsite biomedical team or by one of our own NES Group Medical technicians.
Testing and Calibration:
Testing and Calibration can be carried out as required by one of our specialist field technicians or by a suitably qualified technician of your choice.
Ask us about our Australia wide testing and calibration services and benefit from our additional VIP Discounts and Promotions.
Approved Medical Device:
Please note you should always ensure that you only purchase and use certified and TGA registed medical lights and equipment, all the products we sell are TGA registered for use in Australian medical practices. This is a legal requirement.
Shipping and Availability:
In stock and delivered within five working days to all capital cities up to seven working days for regional areas. In a case where we are out of stock a NES Group product specialist will notify you immediately and confirm lead time.