The interlocked weave of the leno cloth makes the wet bandage stable, comfortable and easy to mould and minimises plaster loss. Each roll is individually sealed in a special flow wrapper for safe storage.
Gypsona retains the plaster of Paris on the cloth so plaster loss is at a minimum whilst soaking and when being moulded. The cloth permits Gypsona to be accurately and easily moulded to give a smooth inside surface and uniform thickness.
Gypsona will set and harden quickly to give strong immobilization for trauma and corrective work.
- For external splinting of fractures
- Immobilisation of diseased bones and joints
- Correction of deformities
- Emergency splinting
- Making negative and positive casts
- Gypsona Bandage 10cm 24’s 87061035
- Gypsona Bandage 15cm 12’s 87061535
- Gypsona Bandage 20cm 12’s 87062035
- Gypsona Bandage 5cm 12’s 87060527
- Gypsona Bandage 7.5cm 24’s 87067535