The resuscitator is packaged in a high impact chemical and water proof plastic case brightly colored for visibility.
The OXI-dive 1 is based on a closed circuit breathing system, so benefits from the special features of the closed circuit design (as explained for the OXI-saverTM).
The key benefit in the context of dive boats is the low flow of oxygen, which will maximise the duration of the oxygen cylinder. This is a key consideration for boats far out from land.
- Pelican case #1520, optional #1600 for full size C cylinders
- KDK85 Autovalve™: combined regulator and flowmeter (range 0.5-8L/min) with an ‘Oxygen Flush’ at all settings. Incorporates three self-sealing valves
- 8L/min oxygen flow restrictor and handwheel assembly
- 2m white oxygen tubing fitted with an oxygen handwheel at each end
- KAB™ carbon dioxide absorber. Disposable single patient use pre-filled with CO2 absorber
- Universal twin hose, single patient use breathing circuit c/w 2L latex-free breathing bag and size 5 mask
- CPR-PRO™ resuscitation mask with oxygen inlet and 1-way valve. Single patient use
- Non-rebreathing therapy mask with safety vent, reservoir bag and oxygen tubing. Single patient use
- MTV-100 manually triggered ventilator c/w 1.2m white self-store oxygen hose a and diameter indexed oxygen handwheel (optional)
- Handicant decanting tool (optional)
- KDK™ regulator to fit to a large supply cylinder (optional)
- Operating manual
- Size 3 disposable mask (optional)
- OXI-Vac, Venturi suction device (optional)
- Guedel airways, set of 4
Does not include oxygen cylinder
- Closed circuit breathing system
- Fittings for external oxygen supply
- Self seal outlets (2) for additional patients
- Guedal airways