- CARESTREAM PACS offers a web-based, thin-client architecture that streamlines workflow.
Users are provided the flexibility to access the tools they need from any licensed viewing location. Display preferences and tools follow the user, for virtually anytime, anywhere diagnostic and clinical reading.
- High-performance PACS for rapid evaluation
High-performance desktop offers customization to address the workflow needs of different institution types (clinics, imaging centers, hospitals, etc.), enabling faster diagnostic turnaround.
- Leverages native 3D
to provide rapid evaluation of complex cases—without the need for a separate 3D workstation. Primary study and priors are always available.
- Compatible, scalable PACS radiology solutions
Rich clinical applications extend the utility of PACS beyond radiology into the clinical spectrum: cardiology exam review, orthopedic surgical planning, mammography evaluation, and real-time 3-D virtual colonoscopy. Can be customized to leverage existing infrastructure and integrate with modalities and information systems such as HIS, RIS and EMR.
- Display preferences and tools follow the user for virtually anytime, anywhere diagnostic and clinical reading
- Provides fast access to images through dynamic data streaming
- Streamline workflow with embedded 3D and other advanced clinical applications
- Integrate with KODAK CARESTREAM RIS for single workstation access to patient images and information
- Enhanced PACS/RIS implementation service
- Application modules for clinical specialties
- Modular system components
- 3D functionality