The HV-F128 has the ablilty to soothe, relieve and massage different areas of your body.
With an LCD screen, you can select different 15 minute programs to suit the desired effects. Now also featuring a washable long life pad
- High Frequency TENS Therapy.
- LCD Screen
12 Auto Therapy Modes - Selectable modes to soothe and relieve, for specific body regions and massage types
- Soothe: therapy for muscular ache.
- Relieve: therapy for muscular pain.
- Region Mode: for shoulder, joint, arm, sole, leg and waist.
- Massage Mode: tap, kneed, push, rub.
5 Special Modes
- Hyper Mode: Increase the stimulation gradually. Soft Mode: Gentle Stimulation.
- Repeat Mode: Repeat your favourite stimulation and massage modes.
- Point and Wide: -For shoulder or small area select point.-For lower back or larger area select hide.
- Red & White: Adjust stimulation effect of the left and right pad for optimum therapy.
- The Omron HV-F128 comes complete with long life pads which are durable and machine washable
What is Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)?
The Omron HV-F128 Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulator enables you to reduce and relieve your pain symptoms.
TES therapy alleviates muscle and nerve pain through gentle electrical stimulation.
You should also remember that pain has a very important warning function by telling us that something is wrong.
If you suffer from any serious illness, consult your doctor in order to confirm whether you can use the electrical nerve stimulator.
For active people, TENS Therapy provides a massaging experience which can have a beneficial effect on muscle stiffness.
It is very good for soothing overall body fatigue and improving the blood circulation in treated areas.
Stop Pain Getting on Your Nerves
Nerves are located throughout the entire body as a complex network which perform various tasks that are important for maintaining proper functioning.
Thery conduct impulses between the central nervous system and an organ, or part of the body.
They also transmit commands to and from the brain, regulating the body's functions, as well as muscle contraction and relaxation.
Using the TENS method, Transcutaneous (ie passing through the skin via Electrical Nerve Stimulation) the important nerve functions can be activated effectively.
The impulses that are generated from the TENS device are comparable to neutral bioelectricity present in the body, stimulating the body's pain relieving mechanisms.
In this way, the transmission of pain by the nerves fibres is blocked, and the secretion of pain relieving, morphene like substances such as endorphins, are triggered.
As a result, the blood flow through the treated body zones is improved.
Try the Omron HV-F128 TENS device for yourself and stop pain getting on your nerves.