Through ultrasonic echo technology it easily differentiates between the bladder and surrounding structures. It accurately measures bladder and residual volumes. The system is ideal for scanning male, female and paediatric patients in real time. Excellent for training and illustrating pelvic floor exercises. Suitable for hospital environments and it’s light weight portability makes it ideal for community service providers and private practice.
Urology, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Rehabilitation, Emergency departments, General surgery, Paediatrics, ICU, Community Health Centres.
- Light weight portability
- 8” colour LCD TFT screen
- User friendly software
- Easy to operate
- Ability to store and review patient images and records
- Accurately measures bladder and residual volumes
- USB connectivity for data transfer to PC
- Software upgrades via Internet
- Long life lithium battery
- In-built smart calibrating program
- Connection to an external printer
- Aluminium alloy box
- cradle(including printer trolley)
To view more information including product specifications please click here.