Therabath is the original wax bath with heating elements wrapped right around the side of the bath.This ensures that the wax is kept at a uniform temperature over the whole bath and prevents a cool wax skin build up on the surface.This and hotter wax at the bottom of the bath can occur on models where the heating element is only at the bottom.
Wax Baths can be used in the home, hospital, or clinic
- to soothe chronic arthritis joint pain
- to relax stiff muscles
- in therapeutic massage on clients
- during physical and occupational therapy
- to increase range of motion
- to relieve dryness from repeated hand-washing
- for tired, overworked hands ·
- for very dry skin
- to warm cold hands, especially in winter!
Moist warm paraffin leaves the skin soft and smooth.
For more information please call or email us for a direct reply.