Nearly one hundred years of experience in frontline care has helped Welch Allyn understand that healthcare staff have different priorities and ways of working. That's why we designed Partners in Care Services to deliver flexible programs that cover all of your service needs:
- Support Services to help minimise service complexity and required resources
- Education Services that promote clinical/technical best practices to enhance patient care
- Professional Services to help effectively integrate new technology into your environment and workflows
They're designed specifically to help you adopt new methods of biomedical, clinical, and IT excellence and provide the highest level of care. And to build the collaborative service relationship that’s critical in helping you meet your facility's top priorities, including:
- Achieving system reliability
- Realising lower cost of ownership
- Extending the life of your systems
- Strengthening staff competencies
- Optimising technology assets
More options for optimum performance.
We partner with your IT and biomedical departments to develop custom service strategies that put you in control of how your Welch Allyn Connex® Electronic Vitals Documentation (EVD) Systems are deployed, serviced, and utilised.
Our range of custom-sizable service agreements and programs allow you to choose the level of support that's right for your organisation. We can act as an extension of your staff to handle all of your Welch Allyn system needs or simply provide behind-the-scenes factory support to complement your own resources. It's your choice.
Support Services help keep devices on the floor— and budgets under control.
Partners in Care Support Services provide all of the software, hardware, and support essentials to help you:
- Predict expenditures to budget for maintenance
- Lower your total cost of ownership
- Extend the life of your equipment
Comprehensive Partnership Program
If you have limited internal resources - or want your staff to concentrate on other tasks without relying on third-party providers - choose our Comprehensive Partnership Program.
- Remote technical support
- Parts and labor at no charge
- Calibration discounts
- Accessory protection
- Software updates
- Free shipping on loaner devices
- Technical and clinical training
- Fast turnaround time
- Loaner coverage
Biomed Partnership Program
If you want to make sure that our products - and your people - never have to leave your facility, choose our Biomed Partnership Program. Welch Allyn engineers, technical experts, core intelligence, and trainers help biomeds reduce risk, increase on-the-job efficiency, and extend the useful life of our devices and systems.
In addition to loaner coverage, free shipping, and accessory protection, this program includes:
- Fast response and turnaround times
- Replacement parts and service kits
- Software updates and upgrades
- Online technical training
- Remote services and the Welch Allyn Service Tool
Every Connex EVD System includes the Welch Allyn Service Tool.
This remote diagnostic tool streamlines the process of preemptive and routine maintenance—which helps simplify service and minimise the resources you need to keep devices on the floor and performing at their peak. It allows your biomeds to:
- Troubleshoot devices
- Minimise offsite repairs and loaners
- Install software updates and upgrades
- Assign device location on floor
- Perform device calibration
The Welch Allyn Service Tool helps you enhance the value and longevity of your Welch Allyn devices and systems by providing a gateway for biomeds to remotely collaborate with Welch Allyn service technicians via our secure PartnerConnectTM network.
This enables you to add future monitoring parameters, functionality, and clinical applications through the most cost-effective, innovative methods possible.
Education Services help your clinical staff and biomed team enhance their skills and performance.
Our Education Services bring instruction to the point of need, providing the clinical expertise your staff needs to optimise technology and processes - from workflow training and implementation to refresher training, all tailored to your environment.
In addition, flexible delivery models - such as on-site, hands-on instruction or online training - help reduce the costs and productivity losses associated with staff education and turnover.
We even have a certification program for biomeds that provides the training they need to perform warranty maintenance on-site, including calibration, upgrades, and repairs.
Professional Services help your IT team get your system up and running, with no delays or excuses.
Our experience and proven methodologies significantly reduce the risks involved with integration, installation, and delivery to ensure that your system is ready for clinical use.
We handle the complete installation and integration of your Connex EVD System, partnering with you to:
- Examine your workflows to configure systems to your existing technology
- Ensure that systems reflect the way you send and record data in your EMR
- Customise an HL7 interface to your EMR, eliminating third-party or internal resources