- Raised, back lit silicon buttons
- LED visual indication for high visibility, long life, low maintenance and low power consumption
- Robust, long-life 11-pin receptacle, with cord out alarm, for pillow speaker handset connection
- Wall or services panel mount
- Shrouded Emergency Call Button
- RJ connector for easy service
- Built-in gasket for waterproofing
- Built-in back box supplied
- Winner of the Australian Design Award 2002
The RABS bed stations are normally installed in patient rooms, CCU, ICU and Day Surgery Wards.
There are 2 models avaliable in this range:
- Patient bed Station (Wall Mount).
- Patient bed Station (Panel Mount).
Other ward equipment also includes:
- Patient Handset.
- Push Button Stations.
- LCD Flat Screen Patient Television
- LCD Flat Screen Nurse Call Annunciator