- Miracle grip rubber sewn to the top and bottom on each side, to help prevent the person slipping when getting into and out of bed
- Cross straps are sewn across the full width of the ResQsheet to provide extra security in case the strong material should tear on a rough surface (i.e. driveways, roads, etc.)
- Cross straps are stored in pockets with press studs to help prevent them falling out
- Towing straps secured with press straps to help prevent them falling out
- Strong corner elastic
- 'This Side Up' labels to help staff installed on the bed correctly, with space to write the Ward location
Daily bed making is as normal. If a fire or emergency should occur, the webbing straps are pulled out and quickly done up around the patient. The mattress and the patient are then lowered onto the floor for very fast and safe evacuation, without staff having to carry them.
By using the ResQsheet, the patient is protected by their mattress and they can be taken down stairs to safety, if necessary. After evacuation the patient can be left still 'cocooned' in the ResQsheet, which is helpful with people who are likely to wander.
4 types available:
- Item # 220 ResQsheet (for vinyl floors, not so good on carpet)
- Item # 220VC ResQsheet for Vinyl & Carpet (excellent on all floor surfaces including carpet & vinyl)
- Item # 220B ResQsheet -Bariatric Size
- Item # 220T ResQsheet for Trolley Beds
Contact us now to order this product as "goods trial". The no-obligation trial means you can evaluate this product for 2 weeks and return it, and pay only for freight.
We offer discounts for volume orders.
For more information or a quote please call or use the MedicalSearch enquiry for a direct reply.