The Alliana Patient Support Cushion has been designed for users immobile in their lower limbs and at risk of developing pressure areas in the ITs and sacral regions whilst seated.
Cushion System Design & Benefits
- The controller is powered by a Lithium Ion battery which provides over 14 hours of remote alternating power off a full 4 hour recharge. If the battery runs low on power, a safety system engages, transferring the mode to static and locking off all valves ensuring the user is safely supported.
- A convenient hand controller allows the user to easily manage pressure settings, alternation times and mode selections all within easy reach.The cell section is encased in high quality shaped memory foam available in a variety of sizes to fit different seating systems.
- The main controller has its own control panel and comes with a case which can be strapped to the back of the seat. A clear plastic panel allows a carer to have full control over the operation of the system.
- The support system is covered in a two-way stretch PU top cover for infection control.
- The charger has a slot plug design which allows for a variety of international plugs to be fitted if the user is travelling overseas.
We offer Free, No Obligation 2-week trials - freight free Australia wide!
Call or use the MedicalSearch email enquiry to book yours!