- Air Conduction, Bone Conduction and Speech tests
- SISI, Stenger and automatic Hughson Westlake tests available
- Intuitive handling of the clearly presented user interface
- Operate at your convenience with your mouse or keyboard
- Small, fast, flexible and highly mobile
- Display and store your results in one second
- Includes MAICO Patient Database
- Easily expandable to future developments
The software offers various fast and reliable audiometry methods to determine the different hearing impairments and their degrees (e. g. presbyacusis, noise inducted hearing loss, etc.).
The operation via USB connection to your PC or notebook is very easy and the MA 33 allows numerous possibilities to highly adopt the settings to your personal preferences and needs. The program comes in four versions and can easily be mixed or upgraded with other modules at any time.
MA 33 Basic
Offers fast and reliable screening and hearing threshold determination for both adults and children.
MA 33 BC
Furthermore the MA 33 with bone conduction enables you to identify potential middle ear problems.
MA 33 SISI
In addition to air and bone conduction, the MA 33 SISI shows whether the hearing impairment is cochlear or retro cochlear.
MA 33 Speech
Speech tests can be done with recorded speech test material from various sources and via speech microphone.
Automatic test – Hughson Westlake
With the HW test the MA 33 can record an audiogram without any control of an examiner. Voice prompts will instruct the test person and wrong answers will be detected.
These various versions make the MA 33 the ideal device for every ENT specialist, whether you are an ENT doctor, general practitioner, audiologist, pediatrician or work in occupational health.