- Air Conduction, Bone Conduction and Speech tests
- Pilot-Hearing test for children
- SISI, Stenger and automatic Hughson Westlake tests available
- Intuitive handling of the clearly presented user interface
- Operate at your convenience with your mouse or keyboard
- Small, fast, flexible and highly mobil
- Display and store your results in one second
- Includes MAICO Patient Database
- Easily expandable to future developments
The MA 33 is our small, fast and flexible PC audio-meter for every occasion. The operation via USB connection to your PC or notebook is very easy and the MA 33 allows numerous possibilities to highly adopt the settings to your personal preferences and needs. The software offers various fast and reliable audiometry methods.
MA 33 AC – Tone Audiometry
Offers fast and reliable screening and hearing threshold determination for both adults and children.
MA 33 BC – additional bone conduction
Furthermore the MA 33 with bone conduction enables you to identify potential middle ear problems.
MA 33 Pilot hearing test
The PILOT TEST is a fast and funny hearing and speech recognition test for children from the age of 3 or 4 years on. The child is asked, via headphones, to point to different pictures on a picture board or optional touch screen. During the test, the degree of difficulty increases step by step, as the test level decreases from 70 dBHL to finally 25 dBHL. The test is available in many different languages.
MA 33 SISI
In addition to air and bone conduction, the MA 33 SISI shows whether the hearing impairment is cochlear or retro cochlear.
MA 33 Speech
Speech tests can be done with recorded speech test material from various sources and via speech microphone.
Automatic test – Hughson Westlake
With the HW test the MA 33 can record an audiogram without any control of an examiner. Voice prompts will instruct the test person and wrong answers will be detected.
These various versions make the MA 33 the ideal device for every ENT specialist, whether you are an ENT doctor, general practitioner, audiologist, pediatrician or work in occupational health.