microQuark is a PC-based spirometer from COSMED that, thanks to its compact and lightweight size (77gr), represents the ideal solution for performing screening spirometry in an array of environments.
microQuark can be used with any PC, either desktop or laptop, by simply installing the application software and connecting the USB cable to the USB socket of the computer.
microQuark incorporates the well proven COSMED bidirectional digital turbine technology.
Key features and benefits:
- Full spirometry testing (FVC, SVC, MVV, Pre-Post BD, Bronchochallenge)
- Plug-and-play technology
- Independently validated turbine flowmeter by LDS Hospital using the ATS 24 standard volume-time waveforms
- Software interface providing comprehensive graphical and text interpretation
- Full Networking and multilanguage environment
- Compatible with Win 8 PRO (32/64), Win 7 (32/64), Win Vista (32/64)
- Meet ATS/ERS standards