With up to 18° of seat tilt, the Pedal chair offers an infinite range positioning options for resident comfort.
- Residents who are self mobile, but lack strength and stability
- Residents requiring light to medium levels of care
- Long term care facilities
- Acute care facilities
The Broda Comfort Tension Seating"Suspension System" is the key to providing your patients with a comfortable functional chair.
Each strap conforms individually to the patients' body, thus suspending the weight of the patient across multiple points.
This strapping system eliminates any risk of your patients experiencing discomfort from bottoming out (padded seat) or extra pressure from a sling type seat.
Broda Comfort Tension Seatingalso reduces heat and moisture build up that often leads to skin break down.
With up to 18° of infinitely adjustable seat tilt, the Pedal Chair aids in preventing residents who foot propel from pulling themselves off the seat without the use of restraints.
The ergonomic design maintains a proper foot on floor position while tilted. The tilt in space design allows infinite positioning in a constant amount of space.
The Pedal chair is available in a four caster version or with 20" mag style wheels front or rear mounted, for those residents who can propel using their arms. The Pedal Chairis a comfortable, safe, and stable alternative to indoor wheelchair use.
- Seat Tilt
- Infinitely adjustable up to 18 degrees
- Independent height adjustment range of 6" (Height range of 6.5" to 12.5" at standard seat height)
- Seat Dimensions
- Height adjustable from 12.5" to 17.5"
- Width 20" (or 18")
- Depth 17"
- Back Length 32"
- 2 fixed casters with brakes, 2 casters
- Neckrest cushion, Lower side pads.