Peloris has a massive 600-cassette capacity and a throughput that is up to 4 times that of regular tissue processors.
Peloris is the first tissue processor to feature two independent processing retorts ; this enables simultaneous processing of identical or different protocols, increasing workflow productivity by allowing long runs in one retort and short runs in the other.
Peloris offers optional xylene-free operating mode to eliminate the use of xylene thus improving laboratory safety.
Peloris xylene-free protocols utilize isoproponal steps in place of conventional xylene clearing steps.
Vision BioSystems also offers a xylene-free wax solvent to completely eliminate the use of xylene in tissue processing.
- 600 maximum
- 432 organized/xylene-free
- User selectable:
- 3.8 L or 1 gal (US) minimum
- 5 L or 1.32 gal (US) maximum
- Dual processing retorts provide the ability to run two protocols simultaneously
- Two processing retort fill levels
- Software operated via intuitive touch screen
- Ability to perform wax cleans within paraffin stations
- Standard processing
- Xylene-free processing
- Fast remote fill and drain
- 4 levels of agitation
- 16 reagent stations
- 4 paraffin stations
- - 70 kPa(g)
- + 45 kPa(g)