- Compact for efficient storage
- Fully portable, fits through any door frame
- Easy access for elderly or disabled patients
- Adjustable seating height allowing for multi chairs
- Accommodates the 95th percentile human dimensions
- Solid construction for increased durability
- Maximum comfort and freedom
- Dimensions: Width: 660mm
- Depth: 880mm
- Height: 1580mm (with casters)
- Weight: 120kg
Ergonomically designed for increased performance and reliability
Sonic Innovations has developed a new low cost Personal Acoustic Enclosure, meeting strict government standards for audiometric testing.
The Personal Acoustic Enclosure (PAE) eliminates huge cost and space limitations for a diverse range of testing situations including medical centres, optical centres, and stand-alone outlets.
Developed by Tectvs Architecture and an acoustic engineer, the PAE is designed specifically for audiometric evaluations.
The PAE is available in several versions depending on features and optional extras ordered. It is ergonomically designed for increased performance and reliability and is affordably priced for Hearing Aid Dispensers, medical practitioners and industrial applications.