PA on the way was established in 2005 by Sarah O'Reilly after working in the corporate market as a PA, Executive Assistant and Office Manager for one of the top 4 banks.
Sarah noticed that there was a niche market out there which was not being filled by existing service providers. There are businesses that require support within their offices but do not require someone on a full time or part time basis. PA on the Way tailors their services to fulfill their client's requirements. All PA on the Way's specialists have extensive experience in their allocated areas.
PA on the Way has clients across many industries and can provide many services including the following;
- Transcription in both analogue and digital
- Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant
- Meeting Management
- Diary Management
- Typing of hard copy documents into soft copy documents
- Data base management
- E-newsletter management
- Office Management
- Short hand board room meetings minute taking
- Advice on matters that their client looks for