The new Philips Respironics REMstar CPAP unit has a new and improved advanced algorithm for detecting breathing disturbances, complete water ingress protection, and a simple, efficient and secure data management system.
- New advanced algorithm that detects central apnoeas and periodic breathing and alerts you to potential need for Auto SV therapy
- A new, efficient, simple and secure data management system
- Complete water ingress protection
- Quieter unit only 25 decibels (30 dB for the M Series)
- Breakthrough advancements in humidification eliminate rainout with the System One Humidity Control (maintains consistent mask humidity by monitoring and adjusting for changes in room temperature and room humidity).
- New Flex technology
- New technology that optimises pressure delivery for every mask