- Once inserted into the front of the scanner, the phosphor plate is automatically removed from the protective cover without any light reaching the exposed surface or any risk of finger contact.
- Patented algorithms used to read the phosphor plates ensure the highest level of image quality even when the incorrect dose is used to expose the image.
- When moving from traditional film based X-rays to the NICAL digital image phosphor plates, the X-ray exposure procedure remains the same. The diagnostic reliability is however greatly increased due to optimised detail recognition and sophisticated software image enhancements.
- The NICAL ImagePlus software allows fast image acquisition and processing along with impressive enhancement of image quality.
- The software also supports DICOM network compatibility. Once installed and configured, the software is ready for use with the NICAL SmartMicro.
- This compact PSP Scanner will eliminate cost, time and messiness that is associated with traditional film processing units and effectively advance your practice's technology.
The diagnostic reliability is unrivalled due to optimised detail recognition and sophisticated software image enhancements. The NICAL ImagePlus software allows fast image acquisition and processing along with impressive enhancement of image quality.
Features include touch-free activation, automatic reading and erasing of plates which come in 4 sizes that are easy to place as there is no cable. In addition to this the SmartMicro scanner offers improved sterility as a result of sealed plate covers that are only used once and removed internally during the reading and erasing process.
Plates can be used multiple times without any decrease in image quality and the system is compact making it a neat addition for all surgery environments. The NICAL SmartMicro will fit seamlessly into your workflow linking to practice management software via a USB connection.