- No. 1 service door with key lock and magnetic PVC rubber gaskets.
- Mounted on 4 wheels for easy moving.
Internal chamber in AISI 304 polished stainless steel with rounded corners for easy cleaning. Shelves and
uniformity plates in anodized aluminium for maximum heat trasfer and easy cleaning.
“Sandwich technique”, using CFC-free foamed polyurethane. 125 mm avarange thickness of the insulating layer.
The shelves act as freezing coils: the refrigerant flows inside the shelf for the maximim freezing efficiency and the uniformity. Performed by mechanical cooling based on cascade system. The cooling system is realized with two hermetic alternative type compressors by an advanced and high quality design. Air condenser.
R404A and R23 are used that have not been prohibited by the Montreal convention or considered harmful under London amendment.
Placed on the front sidde of unit, is complete as following:
- On/Off Switch
- Signal light for cooling phase
- Visual and acoustic signal for end cooling phase
- Max alarm for High pressure High stage compressor
- Max alarm for High pressure Low stage compressor
- Internal shelf temperature digital display
- Main Switch placed ono the front low side of unit