Features of Superartic Plasma Storage Freezers:
- The cabinets are constructed internally with stainless steel and externally from white colorbond steel.
- Polyurethane foam insulation is used to help maintain the internal temperature.
- Heavy duty castors are used to keep the freezers stable when they are being moved. Cabinets constructed with stainless steel exterior are available at an extra cost.
- This range features the latest controller technology with a new 7" Touch Screen display and many unique functions including an advanced defrosting feature that allows efficient defrosting cycles which reduces temperature variations and power consumption.
- A password protect on/off can be activated which prevents set point modifications without authorisation.
- Audible and visual alarms including recording of high temperature, power failure, door open and dirty condensor alarms notify the user should a problem occur during operation.
A simple 'system test' can be made by pressing and holding the 'test' button on the front panel. This will test the backup battery, signalling buzzer, audible and visual alarms.
Digital Touch Monitor
- Audible and visual alarm system for temperature deviations, open door, power failure, condenser and faulty conditions.
- SD card with front access: it can store 10 years of recording data and relevant documents such as manuals, spare parts lists, videos regarding installation and most common operations.
- USB port that allows downloading of data directly from the front panel.
- Multimedia section with tutorial movies and service manuals, electrical drawings etc.
- Dry contacts for remote connections.
- Password for the turning on and off and door locking to protect from unauthorised users.
- Battery backed up alarm and monitoring is powered by 8 x AA Nihm rechargeable batteries in case of power loss.