Features of the ABCO P40 Podiatry Chair:
- Designed and made in Australia.
- Height, seat tilt, leg rest and backrest are electrically operated by foot control.
- The powerful twin column lift ensures no lengthwise movement during height adjustment.
- With the 30° seat tilt, the maximum heel height is 1500mm, increasing to 1600mm with the extending leg rest.
- The minimum height of 500mm makes access easy for all and the maximum heel height makes it easy to work standing if preferred.
- Comfort foam with a contoured backrest makes this chair very comfortable for patients.
- The many options make this chair easy to configure to suit your practice including memory system, braked castors and extending leg rest.