Attended in-lab recordings of the full complement of PSG signals using recommended technology.
Maximum patient freedom and comfort - The patient is not tethered to any bedside unit or computer, instead data is transferred via Bluetooth wireless transmission from the patient worn unit to the bedside station.
Do everything you can usually do with an in-lab study – monitor patient data, record synchronized digital video, add annotation, run automatic or manual on-line data analysis. Technical reports can be ready just minutes after the recording ends.
The bedside station^ provides Ethernet connectivity for remote LAN/WAN/Internet viewing and acquisition.
The bedside station^ allows up to 8 external DC inputs for other channel capabilities such as pH or capnography.
Full PSG for ambulatory recording
• 2 x EEG • 2 x EOG • EMG • ECG – with Thoracic Impedance option • EXG – user selectable as ECG, EEG, EMG or EOG • Airflow from Pressure transducer • Snore • Pressure (for CPAP/ Bilevel) • Thoracic RIP band • Abdominal RIP band • Limb • Position • Oximeter provides SpO2, Pulse Rate, Plethysmography waveform and Oximeter probe status • Aux selectable as thermistor, external position sensor, Aux AC or Aux DC
• 205gm (7.2 ounces) (excluding batteries) • Recorder Size: Width113mm x Height 65mm x Depth 30mm (including belt clip), (4.4 x 2.5 x 1.2 inches) • Patient Input Box: Width 53mm x Height 133mm x Depth 25mm (including belt clip), (2.1 x 5.2 x 1 inches)
Flexible Signal Options
• Use a cannula and pressure transducer and/or thermistor to record airflow • Use Inductive Plethysmography or thoracic impedance technology to record respiratory effort • Use position sensor integrated into headbox or an external position sensor if preferred
• Uses Bluetooth Wireless technology (Class 2) for patient comfort • Up to 20m range from bedside station to patient - dependent on environment
2 x AA alkaline or NiMH batteries
Up to 24 hours of recording
Any button press during recording is recorded as an event
Electrode/sensor status indicator before and during recording as well as at review
• Data Card Manager allows selection of options, pre-set start and stop recording times, set up patient information • PSG Online for monitoring attended studies via Bluetooth. Not required for unattended studies • ProFusion PSG for data analysis • Digital Video can be used with PSG Online • neXus Lab Manager for data and workflow management.
Compumedics, established in 1987, is today a global technology leader in computer-based patient monitoring and diagnostic systems. Compumedics offers innovative computer based diagnostic technologies in the areas of Sleep, Neurology and Cardiology. Our systems are leading edge with strong appeal to hospitals, medical clinics and home service providers.
The Company’s core business is the development and commercialization of technology with a focus on the fast growing Sleep Medicine and Neurology markets. Compumedics is leveraging its existing technology to continue its expansion into a number of related market sectors including cardiac diagnostics, fatigue monitoring, in-depth anesthesia monitoring and sleep disorders therapy.
Compumedics leads the sleep diagnostic market in Australia, with a market share of approximately 70%, and a growing international business, especially in the USA, which is the world’s largest medical device market.
All products are developed, designed, manufactured and marketed from the company's Australian corporate headquarters in Melbourne, Australia.
Compumedics is the supplier of choice for an increasing number of leading researchers, universities and hospitals around the world. Our equipment is installed in a number of highly acclaimed medical centers globally