It is suitable for use in public pools, leisure centres, private homes, nursing homes and schools. The unit can be Mobile or Fixed permanently at the edge of the Pool or Spa.
Easily installed on the pool deck by a handyperson, or alternatively we can arrange installation for you. All pools are different, at Para Mobility we will work with you to ensure the Pelican Pool and Spa Hoist meets your pools needs.
- Easily wheeled from one area to another for multiple use and or storage. (mobile unit)
- Can be used with floating sling, plastic seat or a strengthened wet wheelchair which ensures correct support for people with various levels of disability
- No manual lifting required
- Press button hand switch operation
- Standard lifting capacity 150kgs and 200kg
- Easily installed
- Safe Working Load: 150kg and 200kg
- Batteries: Linak – 24v re-chargeable battery
- Rotation: Manual – 360 degrees
- Total Weight: 60kg
- Floor Mounting Plate: 450 diameter
- Construction: Stainless Steel, Powder coated to colour of choice
- Hand control: Linak - Push Button
- Installation: Anchored to pool deck with Stainless Steel - M12 Dynaset Anchors and eye bolts
- Power rotation – push button operation
- Floating sling made by Para Mobility
- Solid Plastic seat for clients with minor low level disabilities
- Strengthened Wet Wheelchair – designed and manufactured by Para Mobility, great option as it can be used around the pool area.